| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eilat in November is warm at 21.1 °C (69.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.1 °C (80.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in November is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of liquid is discharged across an average of 0 days.
- The skies in Eilat are slightly sunny with on balance a pleasing 7:54 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:22 long and the longest day is 10:56 long with an average length of 10:37.
- There are approximately 2:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eilat November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Eilat, Israel
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Eilat: