| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eilat in March is warm at 19.8 °C (67.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in March is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of liquid is laid down during an average of 1 day.
- In March the heavens above Eilat are moderately sunny having on balance a pleasing 8:05 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:29 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 11:56.
- There are approximately 3:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eilat March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Eilat, Israel
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Eilat: