| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eilat in July is very, very hot at 32.4 °C (90.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39.7 °C (103.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 14.5 °C (26.1 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid tumbles during an average of 0 days.
- The heavens above Eilat are beaming having on balance a hefty 11:13 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:33 long and the longest day is 13:59 long with an average length of 13:48.
- There are approximately 2:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 82% of daylight hours and cloudy 18% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eilat July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Eilat, Israel
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Eilat: