| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eilat in February is very mild at 16.8 °C (62.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in February is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of fluid precipitates during on average 1 day.
- In February the skies in Eilat are slightly sunny having on balance a welcome 7:36 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 11:27 long with an average length of 11:05.
- There are approximately 3:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eilat February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Eilat, Israel
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Eilat: