| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eilat in August is very, very hot at 32.3 °C (90.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39.2 °C (102.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25.4 °C (77.7 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is discharged during on average 0 days.
- In August the skies in Eilat are beaming having on average a hefty 11:11 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 13:32 long with an average length of 13:09.
- There are approximately 1:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 85.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 14.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eilat August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Eilat, Israel
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Eilat: