| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eilat in April is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of liquid is deposited during on average 0 days.
- The blue above Eilat is quite sunny having on average a sizable 8:50 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:25 long and the longest day is 13:14 long with an average length of 12:50.
- There are approximately 3:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eilat April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Eilat, Israel
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Eilat: