Climate of Eilat, Israel Average Weather
- Eilat, israel, 29°33'N, 34°57'E, 20 m (66 ft)
- Eilat has a subtropical desert / low-latitude arid climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWh) that is hot year round.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Eilat is close to the subtropical desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 24.5 degrees Celsius (76.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 31.4 mm (1.2 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 3366 hours.
- If Eilat were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: